3rd Joint Transnational Call 2019
“3rd Joint Transnational Call for European Research Projects on Systems Medicine”
The third call was implemented in 2019 and focused on funding research projects that validate existing predictive computational models using biomedical data to expand the knowledge about human diseases and their treatment.
Six projects got funded with a total budget of 5.75 Mio €. The projects will utilize different approaches of computational approaches to optimize personalized therapy, to improve the outcomes of different drug therapies as well as to stratify patients with high accuracy. The project results will affect the clinical practice of the cardiac disease atrial fibrillation and different types of cancer such as glioblastoma, neuroblastoma, breast cancer and Hodgkin lymphoma.
For a short description of the project please klick on (pdf) after the title of the project or visit the P2P database on the ERA-LEARN 2020 portal by clicking on LINK.
- HOLY-2020: Improved treatment stratification for Hodgkin lymphoma patients through the use of deep learning, molecular imaging and relevant clinical data (pdf) LINK
- INFER-NB: Informing treatment decisions of relapsed neuroblastomas by inference of tumor evolution (pdf) LINK
- INSPIRATION: Qualified open systems pharmacology modeling network of drug-drug-gene-interactions (pdf) LINK
- Mi*EDGE: Modelling cell plasticity at the invasive Edge to Diminish Glioblastoma Early relapse risk (pdf) LINK
- PARIS: Personalized atrial fibrillation risk of ischemic stroke assessment and disease trajectory projection; towards a unified machine-learning-based clinical index (pdf) LINK
- RESCUER: Resistance under treatment in breast cancer (pdf) LINK