JTC-2 in 2017
2nd Joint Transnational Call for European Research Projects on Systems Medicine
The call addresses important health-related societal challenges through effective transnational and interdisciplinary research collaborations. The funders participating in JTC-2 seek to foster the implementation of systems medicine approaches in both clinical research and medical practice by funding a number of high quality research projects that will improve our current knowledge of human health and disease.
The following funding organisations are involved in this call with a total budget of approximately EUR 7.23 million:
- The Austrian Science Fund (FWF), Austria
- The Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS), Belgium
- The Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO), Belgium
- The French National Research Agency (ANR), France
- The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany
- The Chief Scientist Office of Israeli Ministry of Health (CSO-MOH), Israel
- The Italian Ministry of Health (MoH-IT), Italy
- The National Research Fund (FNR), Luxembourg
- The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw), The Netherlands
- The Research Council of Norway (RCN), Norway
- The Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS), Slovakia
- The Ministry of Education, Science and Sport (MIZS), Slovenia
- The National Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), Spain
The call is being implemented through a two-step evaluation procedure including submission and evaluation of pre-proposals and full proposals.
The call is closed for submission of pre-proposals. Full proposals must be submitted through the submission tool under eracosysmed.eu/call2. Deadline for the submission of full proposals: 30 June 2017, 17:00 CET.
The Call text and the Guidelines for Applicants can be downloaded from the submission tool.