JTC-1 in 2015
The first call was implemented in 2015 as a call cofunded by the European Union. The call focused on funding demonstrator projects which show the social and economic benefit of the systems medicine approach.
Nine projects in various disease areas, namely cancer, heart, kidney, lung, liver, nervous system, intestine, colon got funded with a total budget of 12.7 Mio €.
For a short descrition of the project please klick on (pdf) after the title of the project or visit the P2P database on the ERA-LEARN 2020 portal by clicking on LINK.
- COLOSYS: A systems approach to preventing drug resistance in colon cancer (pdf) | LINK
- DYNAFLOW: Dynamic bile flow modelling and cellular sensing in primary sclerosing cholangitis (pdf) | LINK
- OPTIMIZE-NB: Optimizing first-line therapy for aggressive neuroblastoma by systems medicine (pdf) | LINK
- OxyUC: The impact of hypoxia on inflammation and tumorigenesis in ulcerative colitis (pdf) | LINK
- PUSHCART: Personalized simulations for improving cardiac resynchronization therapy (pdf) | LINK
- Sys4MS: Using computational tools to design personalized healthcare for Multiple Sclerosis (pdf) | LINK
- SysAFiB: Systems medicine for diagnosis and stratification of atrial fibrillation (pdf) | LINK
- Sys-MIFTA: A systems medicine approach to minimize macrophage-associated interstitial fibrosis and tubular atrophy in renal allograft rejection (pdf) | LINK
- SysPharmPedia: Systems pharmacology approach to difficult-to-treat pediatric asthma (pdf) | LINK